Brian S. Frank
Brian S. Frank’s practice focuses on insurance defense and coverage litigation, including bodily injury and property damage matters involving automobile accidents, premises liability and first-party claims. Mr. Frank has significant trial and appellate experience in both Connecticut and New York. He has represented national insurance companies and their insureds in Connecticut and New York, as well as insurers in coverage actions in California, Louisiana, Illinois and Florida.
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- Pace University School of Law, J.D.
- Moot Court team member and winner of the Unified Moot Court Competition
- Hamilton College, B.A.