Melissa L. Vincton
Melissa L. Vincton is an experienced litigator whose practice focuses on insurance defense and coverage litigation in Upstate New York, including matters involving motor vehicle accidents, injuries on premises, dog bite incidents and construction accidents. Ms. Vincton is an experienced trial and appellate attorney. Among other successes, she has obtained defense verdicts in New York State Supreme Courts in the Eighth Judicial District and favorable decisions before the New State Appellate Division, Fourth Department.
Ms. Vincton is a member of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association and Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, and has served on the Board of Directors for the Defense Trial Lawyers Association of Western New York.
Prior to joining Penino & Moynihan, Ms. Vincton practiced at a law firm in Buffalo, New York for eight years.
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
- University at Buffalo School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Moot Court member and National Trial Competitions participant
- Student law clerk for the Honorable Richard C. Kloch, Sr. in Niagara County Supreme Court
- State University of New York at Brockport, B.A., magna cum laude